vendredi 5 février 2010

Jeff and Erin's epic wedding trailer





I saw this the other day... it's doing the rounds on YouTube and around the world wide web... It's a clever and funny 'save the date' video for the wedding of Jeff and Erin. It's a bit cheesy but expertly edited. I think it's cute and very clever!

I had a read of their website. They're an American couple but now live in Sydney, Australia (my hometown).

Here's an extract from Erin's bio:

Once back in California, she pursued a Master's in Higher Education Administration from the Claremont Graduate University. Still feeling the bite of the travel bug, Erin came very close to going to Thailand or China to teach English for a year, but instead, she convinced Jeff to travel overseas with her to Australia.

Today, Erin works at Macquarie University in Sydney as a Study Abroad Adviser for Australian students who want to go on exchange around the world.

I couldn't help but think what an awesome job she has!! They seem like a sweet couple and I wish them all the best.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails