mardi 9 février 2010

Lunch in Paris - Elizabeth Bard


As if you didn't know by now, I'm obsessed with books. And not just any books but auto-biographical books written by women in their 20s and 30s who moved to France and found love... (ahhh... queue the sappy music...)

Actually the 'found love' part is optional but I really do like reading auto-biographical/memoir books about young (single) women who moved to France.

The latest of these is Lunch in Paris: A Love Story, with Recipes by Elizabeth Bard. I read about it on someone's blog or some website somewhere (I think?) and then I accidently came across it again on Amazon, and then I checked it out at my bookstore. I had a quick read of it and was pretty much hooked! The idea of having recipes throughout is a bit weird for me but I'm sure they'd come in handy for some... I guess it's a bit like getting 2 for 1. A story and a cook book in one!

Since I haven't actually read it yet (apart from the first few pages which I skim read) I can't really review it or comment on it yet but if you liked Sarah Turnbull's 'Almost French' I'm sure you'll love this one too. :) Once I buy it I'll try to put up a review of it.

---

14 Feb My review here.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails