mercredi 12 mai 2010

French in Action - Capretz method - finished watching


I have been plodding along the past few months, watching the French in Action videos on Youtube starting with this one:



and the other day I finally finished watching them all up to episode 52 (the last one). The ending is an absolute shocker. So shocking it's hilarious!! It was a bit of an anti-climax really as I was dying to know what would happen between Mireille and Robert, and what's the deal with the man in black (l'homme en noir).

I bought the workbooks and I'm not even halfway through the exercises. I'm only up to episode/lesson 22. I have a long way to go. I enjoy doing all the exercises and find them extremely helpful but they are soooooo time consuming. It takes several hours to go through each chapter.

All I can say is, I highly recommend this series for learning French. Prof. Pierre Capretz has really outdone himself with creating an educational and entertaining series for language learning. It is also hilarious to see what life was like in Paris back in the 1980s!

French in Action: Wikipedia
List of episodes
Mystères et boules de gomme / FiA fans blog

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails