jeudi 27 mai 2010

Beautiful Frenchy pictures 1

Some random pretty pics I came across lately. All with a different sentiment.


Beautiful pics by Barbara Berrada
I fell in love with these pics as soon as I saw them. The gorgeous kids, the incredible clothes, the vintage photo backdrop and the fake snow effect, it's all just too gorgeous!





Lolita Lempicka Parfums
Wow. Who wouldn't want a bedroom like that? Who wouldn't want to look like that model? ;) The fabrics, the florals and patterns. All so pretty and feminine.




Dior's "Blue Shanghai" Photo by Steven Klein. It's beautiful, powerful and evocative all at the same time. I guess every major company wants to corner the Chinese market and all eyes are on Shanghai at the moment due to the World Expo 2010.

If you're interested there's also the Dior "Blue Shanghai" video directed by David Lynch and starring Marion Cotillard and Gong Tao, which came out last week. Around 15 minutes long.

Personally, I don't really like it. The fast moving camera action makes me nauseous, Marion's hybrid American/French accent is weird and I don't find her or Gong's acting that great. I wanted to like it but it was nothing special. I'm not really a huge fan of David's films either. They are a bit to dark, moody and arty for me.




Related post.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails