lundi 24 mai 2010

What is that? Father Son Sparrow Greek film 2007


What is that? (Τι είναι αυτό;) 2007 from MovieTeller on Vimeo.


What is that? (Τι είναι αυτό;) 2007

Cast
Father: Nikos Zoiopoulos
Son: Panagiotis Bougiouris

Directed by: Constantin Pilavios
Written by: Nikos & Constantin Pilavios
Director of photgraphy: Zoe Manta
Music by: Christos Triantafillou
Sound by: Teo Babouris
Mixed by: Kostas Varibobiotis
Produced by: MovieTeller films



For some reason, I suddenly thought of this movie. I thought I had bookmarked it somewhere but I couldn't find it. Luckily a quick keyword search on YouTube led me to it but it was just a copy of the original (which I then found on Vimeo). I cannot remember how or where or why I found this clip (sometime late last year I think) but it's one of the most touching short films I've ever watched and leaves me bawling my eyes out every time. I can relate to the son a lot, in fact I know I've acted like that with my parents and watching this made me feel very sad and ashamed.

It's such a simple storyline but so touching and deep and an expertly made film.  Bravo Constantin!

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails