mercredi 20 janvier 2010

YouTube is great for learning stuff!





I've been watching clips on YouTube for years but it's only really in the past year or so that I started using it a lot to learn French, but also to learn other things that interest me, for example:

* Photography techniques
* Software tips and tricks - Photoshop, iPhoto, iMovie, Illustrator, Flash, Lightroom, etc...
* Make-up techniques
* Reviews of make-up and skincare
* Cooking techniques/recipes
* Exercises you can do at home for keeping fit
* Playing certain songs on the piano
* Drawing/illustration techniques

and more which I can't think of right now.

But it didn't occur to me until recently to search for these tutorials in French! That way I can do 2 things at the same time. Learn something new and practise my French listening skills. I recommend you try it. Voilà!

(I haven't included any links to any videos because they might only interest me... I recommend you find your own keywords to search with and once you've hit upon one good video you can check the related links...)

OK here is a link, VideoPeps featuring tutorials on various subjects.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails