mardi 10 août 2010

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Can't remember if I've mentioned it, but I moved back home with my parents for a while before going to France. Mostly to save some money, but also to clean out my stuff that's been sitting here for 20+ years! Just when I thought I'd finally gotten over the tiring and annoying packing/unpacking/tidying/cleaning business something else has happened to me...

It feels a bit weird to be admitting this on a public blog but I am still (for the moment) relatively anonymous so meh. I think I've kind of - erm - fallen for a very very nice boy and the feeling is mutual and now I feel like I'm stuck between a place that feels like both heaven and hell as I just don't know what to do and these consuming thoughts fill my head all day long. Do we even have anything or am I just imagining it? Can a long distance relationships even work? Is it even worth trying? Why now? Why, God? It feels like torture that I don't know what to do and am just consumed by all these mixed emotions. How can this be happening? It feel so surreal.

By the way that title above is a quote by John Lennon that this 'nice boy' mentioned to me.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails