mardi 14 septembre 2010

The countdown is on!


Only 5 days to go until I jet off on my big adventure of a lifetime :) I'm excited and nervous and a little bit stressed at all the things I have to organize beforehand.

I've recently booked my hotels for Asia (my stopver), and bought my extensive travel insurance (which cost an arm and a leg as i wanted everything covered, and for a long period of time).

I know this might sound dumb but in a way I almost feel like I've got a terminal illness and I have to say goodbye to everyone and everything (all my favourite places, streets, beaches, restaurants, shops, etc etc) and cram as many activities in as I can before I leave. I don't want to be negative/morbid though, it's not a negative thing at all but that was the only way I could describe it. I'm very happy to begin my new life whilst at the same time loving my old one.  I want to make it clear that unlike many others, I am NOT running away from anyone or anything. I just wanted to try something new.

I've done so many cool things recently with my friends and my new boyfriend. I am exhausted but couldn't be happier. And now I only have more adventures to come...

Tomorrow night I'm seeing a pre-screening of Eat Pray Love and I can't wait! :D

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails