vendredi 28 août 2009

8 weeks of learning French

It's been 8 weeks since I started learning French and I think I've come leaps and bounds since I first started. Yay! I'm almost at the 2 month mark. I've gone back and re-read children's books and song lyrics that I didn't understand at all before, but now I can get more of it. WIth shorter/simpler songs I can even understand the whole thing without looking up any words! Woo!

So far I have:


  • Done up to the end of Pimsleur French - Level II Lesson 13 (of 90 lessons)

  • Done up to the end of Coffee Break French - Lesson 21 (of 64 lessons)

  • Done up to the end of Assimil - Lesson 18 (of 113 lessons)

  • Done up to the end of French in Action - Lesson 5 (of 52 lessons)



I also installed this cool progress bar to help keep track of my progress. You can click the link of you want to put one up on your blog too.

I have done a LOT this because I want to become fluent ASAP.. or not even necessarily fluent.. just good enough to understand and carry on a conversation with someone, and be able to read a simple book, magazine/newspaper article or website without resorting to a dictionary.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails