mardi 26 janvier 2010

Lilou Macé


A few weeks ago I bought this book I LOST MY JOB AND I LIKED IT: 30-Day Law-Of-Attraction Diary of a Dream Job Seeker but only got around to reading it today.

When I first read about it (after a random browse through Amazon) I read the blurb and the favourable reviews, the fact that it mentioned the Law of Attraction, the fact that the writer is around the same age as me.. all these factors had me hooked! I had to buy this book!!

So now that I've started reading it, I discovered that the author is part French. She was born in the States to French parents, grew up in France, and then moved back to the States to work after graduating from university. After her time there she moved to London to work, and was later laid off (due to the financial crisis) which prompted her to write this book.

She has a website, a Blogspot blog and a YouTube channel. She writes about Well-being, Spirituality, Evolution, Love, Consciousness, Fitness, Health, Creativity, Relationships, Meditations, Open Heart, Universal Laws which are all topics that I'm highly interested in. She seems like a lovely person and her videos/messages are very uplifting. Unlike a lot of online or YouTube personalities ('celebs') she doesn't seem arrogant or egotistical or bimbo-ish either.

You can check out her videos (she has over 800!) and the fun thing is, a lot of them are only in French, so it's an awesome way to practise your listening!

Anyway if you're interested in any of the above topics check out her book, her website or her videos! Here's one to start you off:

Qu'est ce que la Loi de l'Attraction? Noel Wan

1 comments:

Lilou a dit…

THANKS FOR BLOGGING ABOUT MY BOOK; i WILL ADD THIS IN MY BLOG TOO!!!

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails