mardi 5 janvier 2010

Yann Tiersen (Amelie) playing the iPhone piano



A couple of months ago I found some tutorials on YouTube on how to play various songs from Amélie. It was quite a novelty to learn this way instead of reading sheet music. Actually I prefer using sheet music and not that I even have a piano here to practise on but I do miss playing it..

Almost exactly one year ago my friend was showing me this app on the iPhone that enables you to use it as an instrument. You can blow into it to make a sort of pipe/woodwind instrument and you can also play it like a piano.

I just found this, by the composer of the film Amélie, Yann Tiersen. It's so cool and his swearing in 3 different languages is hilarious!

This version is also amazing:



(via Why travel to France)

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails