jeudi 19 août 2010

Kermit the Frog in Sydney

Because I'm too tired/stressed/sick/lazy/procrastinaty (is that a word?) to write posts right now I thought I'd start (erm, continue) posting links to interesting blogs I read (out of the thousands in my blog reader!)

I think I actually came across this blog through my city's newspaper some time ago. It's not updated that often but the pictures are just gold!! He (Kermit) looks so realistic. And right now, he's in 'my' city! hehe. Too cute and creative!

Trop chouette !

Kermit the Frog on Tour and in Sydney

Here's a pic of Kermit at one of my favourite places in Sydney: the Circular Quay railway station with million dollar view! (Opera House is just to the right of the shot)


And in other news, I leave for my trip in exactly 1 month! Egads! (countdown timer now added to sidebar).

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails