vendredi 29 avril 2011

The end of one chapter and the start of another...


Tonight is my last night in Rome and in Italy. Tomorrow morning I will take a very long train ride (actually 3 in total) back to my home town in France. It was a whirlwind trip that I'll never forget. I had so many fun adventures, both alone and with others. I learnt so much about Italy and also about life in general and about myself (as clichéd as that sounds). I wanted a biggish trip (and big it was because I went totally over budget! oops!) because it would probably the last holiday I will take for a while...

I don't work at the school anymore and I'm not a teacher anymore and soon I won't be living in France anymore! Stay tuned... all will be revealed very soon :)

(Image from here)

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails