jeudi 15 octobre 2009

15 weeks of learning French

15 weeks... finished Pimsleur (sob sob). I think the online chats are really helping. I've been told by many people that they can't believe I've only been learning for 3 months. I don't necessarily think I'm 'smarter' but I do think I am very dedicated and passionate about learning French and becoming fluent as soon as possible.

So far I have:
  • Done up to the end of Pimsleur French - Level III Lesson 30 (90 of 90 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Coffee Break French - Lesson 35 (of 67 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Assimil - Lesson 68 (of 113 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Live Mocha - Lesson 23 (of 50 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of French in Action - Lesson 14 (of 52 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of FSI - Lesson 33 (tape 5.4) (of 189 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of FSI French Phonology - Lesson 3 (tape 2.1) (of 20 lessons) (none this week)
  • 1:1 online chats: 19

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails