mercredi 6 avril 2011

Everything's coming up roses



Spring has sprung!

I can't tell you how happy I am that it's sunny and Spring (and today I'm not wearing any sort of cardigan or coat!) and how sad I am to be leaving my job, this school and this town. It's all happened so fast. I think it's mainly the weather but lately I've just been feeling a lot more content with where I am (literally and figuratively) and now I have to leave!

On Friday, one of the staff at the school told me he also writes for the local 'paper and would like to do an article on me! How exciting. :) Perfect timing too since I'll be leaving soon. Then, today, I had a staff member tell me that the school nurse told her she saw me taking photos of the blossoms outside the school and that they were really good (the photos that is). What a nice compliment!

Then, I've had people texting and calling and emailing me left right and centre asking me how things are going with "the issue". I feel so happy that I've made so many nice friends who care about how I'm doing. :) After all that horrible stuff that happened before I'm glad to put it behind me and now, everything is literally coming up roses! Timely!

(picture from here)

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails