mardi 5 avril 2011

Whirlwind weekend

Just got back home after a whirlwind 4 days away.

I have sooooooo much to tell you guys and I have written up 3/4 of my post but I'd like to illustrate it with pictures (so I don't bore you with my rambling) so it might take a bit of time to get up here. I have had the best best best time in the south of France, with stunning views and perfect weather - not too cold and not too hot.

I have so many stories to share.

However, it wasn't all fun and games. I had to make a rush trip to Paris to take care of some very important matters and all shall be revealed very soon!!

I am unbelievably exhausted and have a billion things to do tonight on the computer, including planning lessons for classes tomorrow which start at 8am :(

À tout à l'heure !!

------

11:20pm: ARGH I think I'm gonna be up till 1am. So much to do... :( So f'ing tired...

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails