vendredi 27 novembre 2009

21 weeks of learning French

I haven't done a great deal this past fortnight because I've been so busy but also I had some problems with my ipod. It's an older model and holds a whopping 40Gb. I knew that there was NO WAY it could be full but iTunes kept telling me it was full. So there was obviously a problem and I needed to reset it. But before I reset it I needed to back it up (before everything to deleted). But I couldn't simply copy the songs back into iTunes... ARGH. Anyway it's finally all sorted now and it's only 1Gb full instead of being 40Gb full. Phew! So I can continue FSI now...

So far I have:
  • Done up to the end of Coffee Break French - Lesson 57 (of 70 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Assimil - Lesson 92 (of 113 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Live Mocha - Lesson 26 (of 50 lessons) (none this week)
  • Done up to the end of French in Action - Lesson 20 (of 52 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of FSI - Lesson 56 (tape 8.5) (of 189 lessons) (none this week)
  • Done up to the end of FSI French Phonology - Lesson 3 (tape 2.1) (of 20 lessons) (none this week)

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails