samedi 15 mai 2010

45 weeks of learning French / Coffee Break French


It's been a while since I did my weekly updates. 21 weeks of learning French was my last one and now I've been learning French for 45 weeks!

I haven't progressed much since the 21 week mark but in the meantime I've done 3 sessions of French lessons, as well as made French friends here in Sydney to practise conversation with.


So far I have:
  • finished listening to all 80 lessons of Coffee Break French. Yay!
  • Done up to the end of Assimil - Lesson 92 (of 113 lessons) (no progress)
  • Done up to the end of Live Mocha - Lesson 37 (of 50 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of French in Action - Lesson 22 (of 52 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of FSI - Lesson 56 (tape 8.5) (of 189 lessons) (no progress)
  • Done up to the end of FSI French Phonology - Lesson 3 (tape 2.1) (of 20 lessons) (none this week) (no progress)

Updated progress bar on right hand column of this blog.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails