It's been a while since I did my weekly updates. 21 weeks of learning French was my last one and now I've been learning French for 45 weeks!
I haven't progressed much since the 21 week mark but in the meantime I've done 3 sessions of French lessons, as well as made French friends here in Sydney to practise conversation with.
So far I have:
- finished listening to all 80 lessons of Coffee Break French. Yay!
- Done up to the end of Assimil - Lesson 92 (of 113 lessons) (no progress)
- Done up to the end of Live Mocha - Lesson 37 (of 50 lessons)
- Done up to the end of French in Action - Lesson 22 (of 52 lessons)
- Done up to the end of FSI - Lesson 56 (tape 8.5) (of 189 lessons) (no progress)
- Done up to the end of FSI French Phonology - Lesson 3 (tape 2.1) (of 20 lessons) (none this week) (no progress)
Updated progress bar on right hand column of this blog.