lundi 7 juin 2010

Franck Provost Paris Sydney offer


There's only a few hours left to take advantage of this great offer to get a Haircut, Blow-wave, and Kerastase Treatment PLUS Scalp massage, Shampoo/Condition, and a glass of Champagne for just $49 (normally $110) at Franck Provost Sydney.

According to their Facebook they are:

Number 1 in Paris and hairstylist to many stars and events like the Cannes Film Festival, Franck Provost just opened his first Australian salon in the heart of Sydney. Come and experience French style, be pampered and practice your French!

The price is a really good deal and I'd totally do it if I wasn't saving up... (I did take a quick sticky beak at the Franck Provost website in France though to see their prices ;) and you can get a similar thing for around 38€. What can I say? Sydney is one helluva expensive city to live in and his salon is located right in the heart of the central business district (CBD).

Disclaimer: I do not work for Ouffer or Franck Provost, just passing on this great deal since I can't use it (sob sob).

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails