dimanche 6 juin 2010

Je suis paresseux

= I am lazy or I am a sloth!

I've known for a long time that the word paresseux meant lazy but it wasn't until recently that my French friend told me it's the same as the French word for sloth. Except that he didn't know how to say sloth in English and described it as a lazy animal that hangs from trees and sleeps all day.

Ha!

But check out this video, they are gorgeous and adorable! Don't you just want to bring a handful home?


Meet the sloths from Amphibian Avenger on Vimeo.

BBC: Sloth's lazy image a myth

Sloth's are slow but apparently do not sleep any more than we do, max 9 hours a day! The things you learn, eh?

---

On another note I won't be able to update very often over the next few weeks as I'm gonna be extremely busy doing some really boring and stressful but necessary stuff... so I can't be too parasseuse (feminine version of parasseux) and spend all day writing in my blog like I wish I could!

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails