samedi 8 janvier 2011

Facebook Fan Page





I want to share with you some of the billions of photos of taken. However this interface with Blogger is way too slow and frustrating to use (and part of the reason why I haven't uploaded many photos yet). So I decided to make a Facebook Fanpage for the main purpose of dumping my photos in there. It'll be so much easier than uploading them through the interface here (which resizes the photos too - and I don't like that!).

If you happen to like any of my posts, please consider being a Fan either on my Facebook page or just through Google.  Links to both are in the right hand column.

Thanks! :D

Posts to come: my review of macarons in Paris, and my experiences with Couch Surfing thus far.


(image from here).

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails