vendredi 4 février 2011

I have a coterie!

I'm proud to say I have (or I think I have) a coterie! What's that you say? It translates as clique and is basically a close-knit group of friends.

I'm beyond exhausted now and I think I am also exhausting my phone plan very quickly with all the text messages I send each day. I don't even know how it all happened so fast. It kinda just did. One minute I was whinging about how bored and lonely I am in my room, and then bam, just in the past week or so... I've just been getting out there more and doing more 'stuff', getting more invitations to go and do more 'stuff', coming home late, and then waking and getting up heaps early (at 6.xx am and it's like -5° in the mornings) etc...

Anyway I'm buggered (LONG LONG day of teaching today) but I'm off on an adventure tonight, and then another one over the weekend. Yay! I guess sleep will have to wait... at least I sleep easily when I'm this fatigued.

(image from here).

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails