jeudi 1 octobre 2009

13 weeks of learning French

13 weeks and 2 days away from my 3 month mark (3 Oct). I think I did quite a lot of Assimil but not much of the others. I have passed lesson 50 which is a milestone because I'm not into the 'second wave'. I started doing FSI French Phonology again even though it's kinda tedious. So far I have:
  • Done up to the end of Pimsleur French - Level III Lesson 16 (76 of 90 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Coffee Break French - Lesson 32 (of 67 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Assimil - Lesson 54 (of 113 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of Live Mocha - Lesson 19 (of 50 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of French in Action - Lesson 11 (of 52 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of FSI - Lesson 16 (tape 3.4) (of 189 lessons)
  • Done up to the end of FSI French Phonology - Lesson 3 (tape 2.1) (of 20 lessons)

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails