samedi 3 octobre 2009

An American tale - Fievel et le Nouveau Monde - Très loin là-bas





This is one of the very first videos on YouTube I watched when I started to learn French. I started with Disney songs (which I already knew in English) and then I found this one. It's one of my all-time favourite songs. It's so beautiful, and even more beautiful en français à mon avis!

Les paroles (lyrics)

Très loin là-bas, sous la lune d’opale
Quelqu’un se sent triste et pense à moi ce soir
Très loin là-bas, quelqu’un parle aux étoiles
Dites lui que je l’aime,
Et que nos prières se croisent
Même si l’immensité qui nous sépare me fait mal,
Je sais que tu confit le même vœux à la même étoile
Quand le vent tristement chante sa plainte sur les toits
Je sais que tu vas t’endormir sous le même ciel que moi !
Très loin là-bas, si tu as fait un vœux
Nous serons ensemble,
Très loin là-bas, où le ciel est bleu !


Very far, over there, under the opal moon
someone feels sad and thinks of me tonight
Very far, over there, someone speaks to the stars
Tell him that I love him
and that our prayers (will) cross
Even if the vastness which separates us makes me feel bad,
I know that you confess the same wish to the same star
When the wind sadly sings its moans on the roofs
I know that you are going to sleep under the same sky as me!
Very far, over there, if you've made a wish
We'll be together
Very far, over there, where the sky is blue!

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails