vendredi 21 janvier 2011

Soooooooo windy


I can't believe I was thinking to myself yesterday how the weather in my region is pretty good. Sure it's cold but it's almost always sunny with blue skies, does not rain often and is hardly ever windy (which to me is the worst). I cannot remember a time where it rained for more than 3 days in a row, and can only remember about 3 days where it was really windy.

Sooo.... last night (and right now) it became extremely windy. So windy I could not sleep at all because I could hear all these rattling and banging sounds. And I just realised the wind blew all the beautiful snow away too :( The weather report calls this an 'anticyclone'. The wind is going at 35km/hr and the gust is going at 65km/hr. Crap!!!

It's -5° now, I'm totally wrecked, can barely open my eyes, am sitting in darkness and don't want to teach in an hour's time. I can only recall one night (Wednesday) this week where I've had a decent night's sleep. This has definitely been a week of extreme highs and lows for me and this psycho wind/no sleep is definitely one of the lows. The rest, I can't write about now.

---

This is how shockingly tired I am. I went to put my underwear and clothes OVER my pyjamas. And then I went to say, "Bonjour" to one of my colleagues but then I must've changed my mind and wanted to say "Salut" instead so it came out as "Baloo" (as in the bear in the Disney Jungle book movie).

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails