vendredi 18 septembre 2009

French magazines




I am a huge fan of magazines and have to stop myself from buying every single one relating to my topics of interest. My local bookstore stocks magazines from overseas and has a few French ones, one of which is Marie Claire. It's something I'd read normally so it makes it more 'fun' to try and read the French version. Of course it took me forever to read even one article and I understood only about 10% of it. Haha. Well, you've got to start somewhere! I'm quite pleased with my little find.. and even though it's imported, it doesn't cost any more than a local magazine. In fact, it costs less than some! (that's because magazines and books are hideously expensive in Australia, but that's another story).

I even managed to find a Swiss magazine that's in both English and French, which helps greatly as I can compare, contrast, and translate between the two languages.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails