jeudi 17 septembre 2009

L'élégance du hérisson (The elegance of the hedgehog)

L'élégance du hérisson (The elegance of the hedgehog) - Muriel Barberry

I wrote about this book vaguely before and around that time I also discovered a film of the same name had just come out. I found these extracts on YouTube and have been going back to watch them every now and then. Now, I think I can understand about 3/4 of what they are saying (although it's still too fast for me). I think this would be a great movie to learn French from as the vocabulary is fairly simple. Extract 2 is useful for French learners because one of the main characters is doing an introduction on herself. I can't wait till I can get to see this movie in full. It looks so good. I will also get around to reading the book too!



Extract 2
Extract 3
Extract 4
Extract 5

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails