mercredi 16 septembre 2009

The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry



Amazon Link

I just heard about a book called "The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry" (by Kathleen Flinn). Yeah I know I'm only 2 years late but better late than never. It fits into the genre of books I'm looking for which is single women in their late 20s to late 30s looking for a change of life and job and moving to Paris.

There's a free audio extract sample here and you can also download the author's recipes too! On that site it also says, "Fans of Julie & Julia, Almost French, and Eat, Pray, Love will be amused, inspired, and richly rewarded by this seductive tale of romance, Paris, and French food." Now, I loved both "Almost French" and Eat, Pray, Love" but I'd never heard of "Julie & Julia" so I went to find out more... (in next post).

This looks like an interesting book. I am not that interested or talented enough to go to Cordon Bleu but I think it would be fascinating to read about what goes on behind the scenes at such a famed culinary school.

0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts with Thumbnails